Friday, July 07, 2006

A thought on my pillow


lakecrescent, originally uploaded by roxydynamite.

I've extended the deadline for the haikus until Saturday. Won't you play along? Come on pretty, please. Impress me with your syllabic stylings.

My first for this round...

Open road, best friend
Stop: Listen to late night rain
Embrace this moment

I came across a new place to participate in poetry challenges today while running through blogs that participate in Self Portrait Challenge. The Poetry Thursday site posts a suggested theme on Mondays and you post a poem on your blog on Thursdays. Seems to be kismit, I came to the site on a Thursday through Amystery who participates in both Self Portrait Challenge and Poetry Thursday. Her SPC this week was beautiful. I've been running around for sixteen hours today either shooting photos for a freelance job, editing photos at work for tomorrow's newspaper, or uploading to and browsing Flickr beginning immediately after I came home. I need an isolation tank. And some cucumber slices for my baggy peepers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention and the wonderful compliment. I've sent you my contribution:)

7/07/2006 03:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home