Saturday, July 08, 2006

Just about sick of ice cream


snacks, originally uploaded by roxydynamite.

I'm about to dash out the door, uncharacteristically early in the day. I've got a photo assignment to shoot in New York City. I took on a freelance job shooting ice cream. I've gained at least five pounds doing it. Tomorrow is my last shoot. I don't want to say too much about who the job is for yet. I want to make sure they like the photos ans they get used before I start talking. Crossing my fingers they'll be happy with what I submit.
After I'm done with the shoot, I get to spend some time with Talulah. Yeah! I'ts her birthday week. Not sure what we'll do besides put our heads together and giggle like mad.

Tomorrow Sweets and I are going to tour an old theater in our area as a possible wedding location.

Have a fun weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Carney said...

tough job ;) but somebody's gotta do it

7/09/2006 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home