Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Three is a magic number

A three day weekend can be restorative. I actually slept all the way through last night. That hardly ever happens. Better than one long weekend? Two of them. I'll be going to Albany on Friday with Cyndemouse to see Pearl Jam. We'll knock around on Saturday before returning home. Sunday night, I'll be going to see Depeche Mode with Sweets and my sister. That's my kind of weekend. This last one was alot of work but very fulfilling. Sweets had a three day weekend, too but we had different days off. He put the floor down upstairs. Next step is molding. We are so close to being done up there. He also had time to put new grass seed in the backyard. We are diligently watering everyday. Someday soon the yard will be full of grass instead of dandelions, oniions and God knows what. I didn't have to watch my nephews yesterday after all. My brother-in-law ended up being home. So I had the day to myself. I watched Martha in bed with coffee and a bagel. Folded lots of laundry. Watered the lawn. Shopped for painting supplies, baby gifts and bird swap items. Cooked a yummy fish dinner. Watched Breakfast on Pluto. Slept like a log. Today is gray and I'd like to spend it watching the ER episodes piled up on the Tivo but a girl's gotta work. Until the next three day weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home