Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yesterday, Rhett Miller dropped his sophmore solo album,
The Believer
. I happily listened to the new tracks on his website during the day. When I got home, Sweets had already downloaded the album and slipped it onto my ipod before I left the house today. I still have to familiarize myself with the new Belle and Sebastian record before we see them play on Saturday. Time to cram it in. Having an ipod has revitalized my commute. I used to bring a dozen cds out to the car and leave them for months until I couldn't stand listening to them anymore. Now I've got a modest portion of my music on the pod. In the past week or so I've been listening to: Purple Rain - Prince and the Revolution Grace- Jeff Buckley Nebraska- Bruce Springsteen Rainy Day Music- The Jayhawks Satellite Rides- Old 97's The Ultimate Collection- Patsy Cline The Magic Numbers-The Magic Numbers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home